Saturday, July 9, 2011

First Post

So this is my first blog post. I suppose I'll talk about myself a bit. I'm 20 and as the url implies, I love skateboarding. I'm no where near talented enough to make a career out of it, but I've been doing it for so long that it has basically become a part of me. I also really enjoy writing short stories and just writing in general. I also used to play piano, not so much any more but I do pick it up again every once in a while.

I'm not sure how often I'll be posting in here. I'll probably only be posting skateboarding stuff or short stories I write. I've already written one short story (a really short story) and I'm currently working on another. I should finish soon. After I finish it, I'm going to edit it and then I'll post it up; it's probably going to be a couple days.


Sunny

No comments:

Post a Comment